Week four will cover the final three things that God hates and three people you should hate
to hang out with.
- Feet that are quick to rush into evil, to break to pieces, to ruin: Jezebel.
“But I have this complaint against you. You are permitting that woman-that Jezebel who calls herself a prophet-to lead my servants astray. She teaches them to commit sexual sin and to eat food offered to idols.”
2. A false witness who pours out lies: A blatant liar. Lies Habitually, lies about others, lies about God.
“Whoever slanders his neighbor in secret, him will I put to silence; whoever has haughty eyes and a proud heart, him will I not endure.”
3. A person who stirs up conflict in the community: A busy body.
“I urge you, brothers, to watch out for those who cause divisions and put obstacles in your way that are contrary to the teaching you have learned. Keep away from them.”
Love to hang out with these three kinds of people:
- A good leader. God puts people in our life to lead us.
- A great truth teller. Find people who will coach you.
- A peace maker. Find someone that leads you to peace.